Conceptualization
Design Process
First I try to match the background with the title of my magazine.
After selecting the background, I insert the content on the front cover.
This 2 pages are the content/ editorial page. First I match the content box with 2 different color which suits with the next page. At last I choose black because black goes well with the other color.
I edited and cropped this airplane using Adobe Photoshop (Magnetic Lasso Tool).
These 4 pages are the content pages where I inserted 6 columns of text. This four pages have the same layout to show consistent in the magazine. Which is the basic design principles.
This is the last page. I use gradient for the page to create a flow and differentiate the hotels in 2 different location which I did in this magazine.
Final Artwork
Disclaimer: I do not own the right of these contents and images. All of these are used for educational purpose only.






No comments:
Post a Comment